Ready to take your skills to the next level?
The HMMS travel program is designed for committed and talented players looking for a highly competitive experience. Our travel program has been consistently successful competing in local leagues and tournaments. You can expect to travel an average of 45 miles of Mechanicsburg. This is a year-round commitment which includes training, league games and tournaments. Our travel teams typically employ a paid coach and a volunteer parent as an assistant coach. Participation on travel teams is determined by competitive tryouts with only the most talented players being accepted. Tryouts are held once each year in April and May. Dates and times are published on our website. Players may be added at times throughout the year and at the discretion of our Director of Coaching.
Registration fees cover the following costs:
- Travel teams will train two times a week in the fall and spring as well as one time indoor
- Travel teams traditionally compete in 4-5 tournaments in the fall and spring
- League and referee fees for Fall and Spring play
- Fields & Equipment (lining of fields, including cost to paint, repair and maintenance of fields and goals
- Administrative and Program Costs
- Eastern Pennsylvania Youth Soccer Association fees (insurance, registration and team fees)
Costs: Parents should expect to pay the following costs…
- U9/U10 – up to $1,200 per year*
- U11/U12 – up to $1,400 per year*
- U13-U15 – up to $1,500 per year*
- U16-U19 – up to $1,6oo per year*
*cost include indoor training fees, coaches travel expenses, and participation in Winter Leagues, State Cup play and tournaments. Uniform costs are an additional expense. Clearer estimate of costs are typically provided at the first team meeting. Individual costs also vary based on the number of players per team.