- To participate in league play within CPYSL in the 2011 birth year age group (U09), but in a lower division. League games begin in September and conclude the beginning of November. Games for the spring season start the beginning of April and conclude in early June. Games are normally played on Saturdays.
- To play only one tournament, the HMMS Central PA Players Cup played on Memorial Day Weekend.
- Practice outdoor 2 times a week in the Fall and Spring and 1 time a week during the Winter
- Players are welcome to play other sports and participate in other activities, we just ask that you coordinate the other activities to be able to play soccer in fall 2019 & spring 2020.
- The total estimated costs per player, in addition to the normal HMMS registration, is approximately $335 for the soccer year. Those costs include additional registration, uniform, tournament fee and indoor rental fees.
Coaching for 31 years
Licenses Held: USSF C, NSCAA National Diploma, NSCAA National Youth Diploma, NSCAA National GK Diploma, NSCAA High School Diploma
EPYSA ODP Coach
City Islander Youth Development Coach of the Year
Region I Champion
EPYSA Outdoor State Champion or Finalist – 18 times
EPYSA Indoor State Champion – 14 times
Phone Number: 717-574-4490