TOPS is The Outreach Program for Soccer for children with special needs.
- New & returning players need to register online.
- Includes both Fall 2018 and Spring 2019
- Children born between 1/1/2000 & 12/31/2014 are eligible to register for the Fall 2018-Spring 2019 season.
- U.S. Youth Soccer registration will be based on a player’s BIRTH YEAR rather than their school grade.
- All registrants NEW TO HMMS must provide a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Payment can be made online via credit card or e-check.
- Online registration will close on May 25, 2018.
Here’s a list of direct links for the 2018 – 2019 Season:
- 2018-19 Recreation League Registration
- 2018-19 TRAVEL/EFC Registration
- 2018-19 TOPS Registration – TOPS is The Outreach Program for Soccer for children with special needs.
- Family Login
- Registration Information (pdf download)
FALL 2018-SPRING 2019 REGISTRATION FEES
- $115.00 Recreational U05 to U08, 1st player in family
- $155.00 Recreational U09-U12, 1st player in family
- $195.00 Recreational U13-U19, 1st player in family
- $155.00 Travel & EFC U09-U11, 1st player in family
- $195.00 Travel & EFC U12-U19, 1st player in family
- $10.00 Travel & Eagle FC Tryout Fee (non-refundable)
- ($5.00) $5 discount for each additional player in family
- $25.00 late fee for TRAVEL & EAGLE FC after 3/31/2018
- $25.00 late fee for RECREATIONAL after 5/25/2018
- $50.00 Opt-out fee: families are required to select a Volunteer Position during registration. You can choose to “opt-out” of volunteering by selecting the opt-out option
- $45.00 TOPS (The Outreach Program for Soccer, children with special needs)
REFUND POLICY: A $30.00 processing fee will be retained for players withdrawing prior to 6/1/18. There will be NO REFUNDS AFTER 5/31/18.
FALL 2018–SPRING 2019 AGE GROUP CHART