Progility Elite Summer Soccer Camps are an intense and innovative program incorporating the highest level of technical/tactical training expertise to facilitate the advanced development of players looking to take their game to the next level. These camps are specifically designed for the advanced/premier level player.
PROGILITY ELITE MISSION
Progility Elite Summer Soccer Camps develop players into technically proficient/competent individuals who play with skill, intelligence, creativity, and self-confidence that translates into producing high-performing athletes participating/competing at the highest levels imaginable.
PROGILITY ELITE VISION
Progility Elite Summer Camp is dedicated to providing the highest quality coach to player instruction, through the utilization of professional coaching education, the latest generation player development training techniques, and by incorporating age-specific and scientifically based curriculum to cultivate premier level players. Player to coach ratio not to exceed 10-1.
PROGILITY ELITE GOALS
- Instill a competitive spirit and passion for the game.
- Advance exceptional technical aptitude, skill, and flare.
- Establish superior tactical capability, awareness, and creativity.
- Reinforce a player’s ability to function correctly within a team environment.
- Cultivate a culture and climate of integrity, credibility, respect, and sportsmanship.
- Propel players to perform on the field, in the classroom, and within the family to become outstanding contributors to their respective communities.
PROGILITY ELITE CURRICULUM
Progility Elite Summer Soccer Camps topics will focus on technical skill development and tactical awareness and will cover the following training subject-matter throughout each week:
Basic Motor Schemes; Postural Schemes; Sensor-Perceptive Capacity; and Pre-Acrobatic.
Combine & Couple Movements; Spatial-Temporal Orientation; Differentiation; Reaction; Balance; Adaptation & Transformation; Rhythm; Anticipation; and Motor Imagination.
PHYSICAL ATHLETIC WORK
Strength; Power; Speed; Resistance; Proprioception; and Articular Mobility.
Juggling; Passing & Receiving; Guiding (e.g., Running With The Ball); Long Passes; Shooting; Dribbling (1v1); Heading – U13 & Above; Fake/Tackle; Individual/Team Tactics; Roles of the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Attacker; and Roles of the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd Defender.
The Progility Elite Summer Soccer Camps curriculum is age-specific and scientifically based to address the fundamental technical skill sets necessary to gain proficiency/competency to produce individual player success.
PROGILITY ELITE DIRECTOR
David Burgee, Eagle F.C. Executive Director
- NSCAA Director of Coaching (“DOC”) Diploma: 2012
- NSCAA Premier Diploma: 1998
- NSCAA Goalkeeper I & II Diplomas: 1998
- USSF “B” License: 1998
- Executive Director – Eagle F.C. – Sept 2019- Present
- Former Executive Director – Oregon Futbol Academy (OFA): 2016-2017
- Former Executive Director – San Ramon Futbol Club (SRFC): 2018
- 13-Year Premier Level Staff Coach & Director of Operations – De Anza Force Soccer Club (Ranked 5th Nationally): 2003-2016
- M.A. Sport Management – University of San Francisco: 2007
- Founder/Director – Score Tech Soccer Girls Academy/Camps: 1997-2002
- Former University of Oregon Women’s Assistant Soccer Coach: 1996-1999
Director Burgee will be joined by highly qualified current/former collegiate/professional coaches and current/past collegiate/professional players.
FIRST 100 REGISTRANTS FOR EACH CAMP WILL RECEIVE AN AUTHENTIC ADIDAS REPLICA JERSEY ($60.00 – $80.00 VALUE)
*ACTUAL ADIDAS REPLICA JERSEY MAY VERY DEPENDING ON AVAILABILITY
REGISTER ONLINE NOW – SPACE IS LIMITED! THESE CAMPS WILL SELLOUT QUICKLY!
$30.00 SIBLING DISCOUNT AVAILABLE (2ND, 3RD, & 4TH CHILD)